Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:36 pm
TeamRAD MS - Rampaging Animated Dudes - Forum Rules
If you have an issue that can not be resolved by a moderator, please contact the appropriate persons user name via Private Message. Each persons user name is in paranthesis.
For administrative issues and suggestions regarding the forums, technical issues relating to the forums and TeamRAD MS's website or content, account problems, or anything else TeamRAD MS related, please contact: Mark (Admin)
Finally, the rules. It is your responsibility to understand and regularly check these rules.Subject matter pertaining to posts:
Personal Identification information:
- No CUSSING in the subject lines, this is grounds for immediate removal of your posting privileges.
- No spamming. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator. No flaming with no reasoning behind it. No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts a.k.a. "Post-whoring." NO SHOUTING (DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS IN SUBJECT LINES OR IN THE ACTUAL POST). It's just plain rude and annoying.
- No posting of pornographic material.
- Please keep related topics in one thread, and keep unrelated topics seperated. If you are going to post 10 jokes, put them all in one thread.
- Refrain from using excessive profanity. Excessive can be defined in many ways. Ultimately it is up to the forum administrators and moderators to decide.
- Post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
- Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author.
- Do not post material where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise.
- No advertising, buying, selling, or trading anywhere with the exception of the appropriate trade forums.
- Posts should be in English only. Non-English posts may be removed.
- You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
- Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- Chat sessions are strictly forbidden within a topic that is not meant as such. 1 on 1 discussions about how your hair is looking today can be done in PM or through a IM client. *see next bullet*.
- No side tracking a post into a chat session. If you catch yourself doing so, please end the session and take it to PM or request the person start a new topic to continue the discussion if it is worthy of a new topic. Chat sessions will still be under the above rule.
- Do not call out members of the forum unless it is a dire need to do so. We will not tolerate slandering of a member if it was unjust.
- Signatures may not exceed either a total of five lines of text or 100 pixels in height (not both). Signatures picture widths must not exceed 500 pixels in length. It is your responsibilty to verfiy these dimensions. Violation of this can result in the deletion of your signature. If you wish to have both a picture and text it is up to you to make sure that you ENTIRE signature is within the 100 x 500 limitations.
- Your avatar may not exceed 100x100 pixels. It may not be offensive, and may not have extremley annoying animation in it. Use common sense. It is your responsibilty to verfiy these dimensions. Violation of this can result in the deletion of your avatar.
- Each forum member is limited to one account/alias, unless otherwise authorized by an administrator.
- You must have a valid e-mail account where you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.
TeamRAD MS General Information:
- You must respect the privacy of other members and individuals.
- Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual.
- Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
TeamRAD MS takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forums or of the authenticity of its authors. All opinions and views expressed in the Forums are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of TeamRAD MS or its representatives. TeamRAD MS reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice. It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in Forum rules before making any posts to the forum. By posting to the Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
- Respect forum moderators, administrators, and members.
- TeamRAD MS is not responsible for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in and For Sale / Trade / Group Buy forum.
- TeamRAD MS reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
- Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of TeamRAD MS rules. Any messages found to be in violation can be deleted without warning or explanation.
- All messages posted become the property of TeamRAD MS
- TeamRAD MS reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
- Posting for someone who is banned is explicitly forbidden. If someone was banned it means that they are not allowed to post, even by proxy, and all methods of them communicating on TeamRAD MS will be removed.
- In case of a permanent ban, contact information for the adminstrators will be provided where banned parties can appeal and discuss the events leading to the ban in a mature and professional manner with the administration team. This is being provided to allow for situations where a mis-communication resulted in ban and give the banned party one opportunity to state their case. This provides no guarantees that a ban will be lifted.
- Anyone under a short term or permanant ban is forbidden to discuss or plead their case using other channels, including posting in another person's acction. Failure to observe this rule will result in a permanent ban without the one opportunity to review their status with the administration team.
- TeamRAD MS and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Forums and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.